Tuesday, July 28, 2009

LAUGHING WITH THE SAINTS

I was reminded the other day...right here on this blog...by a dear friend from Twitter...that ours should be a joyful faith. Sometimes, though we get so bogged down in our own struggles of being in the world but not of it...in our own Good Friday-like experiences...that we lose sight of the fact that without the pain of Good Friday...there is NO joy of Easter Sunday Resurrection.

For some time now, I have been enduring a personal Good Friday. My faith and my hope in Christ help me to know...unreservedly...that my own personal Easter Sunday-like resurrection is on the horizon. In the meantime, rather than wallowing in the pain and darkness, I have chosen to Laugh With The Saints!

I hope these videos give you a laugh or two...or, if you are enduring a personal Good Friday of your own...I hope they give you a few moments of respite.

And...the whisper of a promise...that your own Easter Sunday-like resurrection is on the horizon, as well!

God Bless, You!!





No comments:

Post a Comment