Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"WHO CARES ABOUT THE SAINTS?"

Today, I received a flyer in the mail about a new DVD based on Father James Martin's bestselling book: "My Life With the Saints."

The DVD is called: "Who Cares About The Saints?" It consists of 12 episodes on the lives of: The Blessed Mother, Joseph, Peter, Francis of Assisi, Joan of Arc, Ignatius Loyola, Bernadette Soubirous, Therese of Liseux, Dorothy Day, Thomas Merton, Mother Teresa, and Pope John XXIII.

I went to the website and found Father James Martin, SJ.

Affable, humorous, warm and inviting, Father Martin and Loyola Productions have made a DVD that will be a wonderful addition to any parish, school, or home video collection.

I ordered my copy this afternoon.







If you enjoyed these snippets from the DVD visit WHO CARES ABOUT THE SAINTS?

No comments:

Post a Comment