Monday, May 4, 2009

PLEASE HELP ME FIND A GOOD HOME FOR THIS SWEET SIAMESE TWOSOME!

THIS IS GINGER. SHE IS FIVE YEARS OLD...VERY SWEET...WELL TRAINED. SHE IS ONE OF MY AUNT'S BELOVED CATS. SHE NEEDS A NEW HOME WITH HER FRIEND JIMMY. MY SON AND I ARE VERY ALLERGIC; AND, I AM WORRIED MY DOGS WILL NOT BE HAPPY IF I BRING GINGER AND JIMMY TO MY HOUSE. THEY ARE THE SWEETEST TWOSOME I HAVE EVER SEEN. SHE IS A CHOCOLATE SIAMESE AND HE IS A SILVER POINT SIAMESE.

GINGER 2

THIS IS JIMMY...HE IS FIVE YEARS OLD, TOO. IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW CAN GIVE THESE LITTLE SWEETHEARTS A GOOD HOME PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THEY HAVE LIVED TOGETHER THEIR ENTIRE LIVES AND MUST STAY TOGETHER. THEY ARE INDOOR ONLY PETS. PLEASE HELP ME FIND A GOOD HOME FOR THEM...I PROMISED AUNTIE DEE I WOULD!!

JIMMY 2

2 comments:

  1. You're breaking my heart. I have 2 Siamese myself, and they're a delight. I suspect my husband would (literally) hit the roof if I brought home 2 more cats, or I'd think about it for sure.

    If anyone has questions about Siamese, Rosemary has my email address. Please give these guys a good home!

    I'm asking St. Francis of Assisi to help "storm the doors of heaven" on behalf of Ginger & Jimmy.

    Best wishes,

    Sue
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your prayers. Please keep it up. Two families expressed interest but still have not visited them. They so deserve a good family to love and take of care of them!

    ReplyDelete